1. Travel
Dawn Henthorn

SunPass Mini is FREE!

By July 1, 2008

When asked, most people would agree they would have a hard time doing without their cell phones or cable television; but, when polled, Floridians overwhelmingly agree... they can't give up their SunPass! Now there is one more reason to love it — the SunPass Mini! The size of a credit card and just as thin, the SunPass Mini can be purchased for just $4.99... and that's credited to your account when you activate your SunPass Mini with $10 or more. That means your purchase of the SunPass Mini virtually free! SunPass... it doesn't get much better than this!

| Florida Driving Information |
| Florida Highway Maps |

Comments
October 31, 2008 at 2:35 am
(1) Lana Kindel says:

My husband and I will be in Florida for the months of January, February, and March. Can we purchase a sunpass even though we are not Florida residents?

April 7, 2009 at 3:50 pm
(2) K.King says:

Yes of course! why not??? the state wants all the $$ they can get towards the highway systems… and i do believe i read that what ever you don’t use will be credited back to you! and there is no expiration on the funds, so if you make a second trip the $ should still be useful and valid! now even if you change vehicles, you can buy a ‘new’ sticker and have all remaining funds transferred

May 27, 2009 at 9:20 pm
(3) Susie says:

I just created my account with the mini pass I purchased at CVS Drug store…..I didn’t see anything on the registration page that said they put my $4.99 purchase price towards my card !!!!!!!! New policy ??

May 27, 2009 at 9:56 pm
(4) goflorida says:

The $4.99 is credited to your account for use in non-refundable toll credits – SunPass Mini

July 9, 2009 at 9:40 pm
(5) Susie Stephens says:

I renewed my tag this week and got a new tag #…need to update info with you. ..but can’t log in because the page you told me to print at sign-up doesn’t have a valid/or any “account #”. It has a Transaction # and longer transponder # !!! I need to leave tomorrow and don’t want any problems when I go thru a gate !! Help !!!

July 9, 2009 at 9:55 pm
(6) Dawn says:

Susie, You need to call SunPass operations’ toll free number at 1-888-865-5352.