Teachers can add up savings when visiting some of Florida's most popular attractions with these free admission offers:
- March is "Teacher Month" at Dinosaur World and will gain free admission by showing their teacher identification.
- Teachers are free at The Florida Aquarium. Simply show proof of employment (current pay stub with teacher payroll code). Also, teachers receive a 20% discount on memberships. Teachers looking for classroom materials will find pre- and post-lessons online.
- Florida and Georgia teachers can qualify for a free educator pass at Kennedy Space Center. Teachers must provide a photo identification, a valid Florida or Georgia teaching certificate, and a valid teacher ID card at the ticket plaza.
- SeaWorld Orlando offers a complimentary "Teacher Study Pass" to active K-12 Florida grade school teachers. The pass is valid for unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando through December 31, 2012.
- LEGOLAND Florida invites teachers to explore the newest attraction in Florida with a free annual pass. Print this page and bring along a current paystub, photo ID and valid teaching certificate to the ticket window.
- Broward Teacher Union members and Palm Beach County Classroom Teacher's Association members qualify for a teacher's free annual pass at Jungle Island.
- Several Florida zoos and attractions offer one chaperone admitted free per 5 or 10 students (depends on attraction and/or age of children) during field trips, including Lion Country Safari, Lowry Park Zoo and Miami Seaquarium.