At the end of another perfect winter day in Florida, follow millions of sparkling lights through a maze of illuminated gardens, twinkling topiaries and dozens of animated holiday scenes that come to life to delight the young and old alike. It's Silver Springs' biggest special event of the year, with more than a million twinkling lights and neon displays. Nightly activities will include:
- Miss Molly's Storytelling
- Strolling Dickens Carolers
- New! Snow Toboggan Express (Dec 21-24 & 25-31)
- Santa arriving at his southern mansion each evening through Christmas Eve via his Silver River Sleigh through Christmas eve
- Visit Santa and Mrs. Claus (December 14-24 - 5:00 until 8:00 p.m.)
- Live entertainment on weekends
- Fireworks display (Dec 15 & 16, 22-24 and 29-31)
- Shopping in specialty stores
Silver Spring's Festival of Lights is just $12.99 for all ages. Parking is free after 3:00 p.m.
- What: Festival of Lights
- Where: Silver Springs
- When: December 14-24 & 26-31, 2012
3:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Photo © Silver Springs