Photo opportunities are plentiful in Florida. This is one of my favorite photos that I took a few years ago during the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. The favorite backdrop for many Florida images are the theme parks and beaches, but as you can see... a photo taken in one of Florida's parks might win one of these photo contests:
- The Florida State Forest Photo Contest awards a winner each quarter from submitted photographs taken at one of Florida's State Forests. See contest rules for further details.
- The Florida Wildlife Federation in conjunction with MyParkPhotos.com is holding its Annual Photography Contest with daily, monthly and annual winners chosen from entries. Hurry... deadline for submissions is July 31, 2013.
- The 2013 Florida State Park Photo Contest is conducted monthly and submissions must be received by the 20th of each month to quality. Monthly winners will win a copy of "Florida State Parks... The Real Florida Passport" and qualify for the annual top prize - Family Annual Entrance Pass to Florida's state parks. Read the 2013 Contest Rules carefully for image size and other qualifying information.
- Take your inspiration from some of my Florida State Park photos.
- Digital Cameras Guide, Kyle Schurman, offers these great tips so that you'll learn about Composition in Photography.
- Honeymoons Guide, Susan Breslow Sardone, says its all about knowing the travel photo do's and don'ts to Take Great Vacation Pictures