Fall events are giving way to holiday celebrations across Florida. And, although there is a slight chance of isolated thunderstorms Friday in Central Florida, the rest of the weekend's forecast calls for plenty of Florida sunshine with cooler temperatures Sunday in the high 60s. Sounds like perfect weather to enjoy these fun activities:
- The Broward County Fair, the last of Florida's fairs for this year, opens tomorrow — Thursday, November 21 — and runs through Sunday, December 1.
- The time-honored tradition of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party continues this Thursday and Friday evenings, November 21 & 22.
- The American Sandsculpting Championship Festival opens Friday, November 22 in Fort Myers and continues through December 1.
- The Nights of Lights celebration will illuminate downtown St. Augustine beginning Saturday, November 23 and the lights will continue to twinkle through January 31, 2014.
- Look for some frosty fun in Central Florida as this year's Gaylord Palms ICE! will feature Frosty the Snowman! The popular event kicks off this Saturday, November 23 and will continue to chill crowds through January 5, 2014.
- Take a trip on the Polar Express at sunny SeaWorld Orlando where holidays shows and experiences are included in regular park admission. The fun begins this weekend November 23 and continues through December 31, 2013.
Photo: Castmember decorating Epcot's holiday tree © The Walt Disney Company