It's time to plan the family vacation. While vacations are usually limited to summer and spring and winter breaks for families with school age children. Families with preschoolers or couples with no children have a little more flexibility. They are able to plan vacations around any time of the year, during special occasions or events. No matter when you decide to travel in Florida, it helps to know what to expect — weather, crowd levels and special events can all affect your vacation plans.
- These month-by-month Florida guides offer insights into weather, best times to go and special events.
- What are the best times to visit Disney World? Many factors influence theme park attendance, including special events, holidays, promotions, weather and park hours. Each theme park even has certain days that are the busiest.
- Choosing when to visit Disney World just got easier with these month-by-month tip guides that let you know what to expect during your visit — from crowd levels to perks; helpful tips to cautions and warnings.
- When is the best time for your family to visit Universal Orlando? These handy monthly guides will help you with your planning.
- Sunsational off-seasons in Florida provide opportunities to enjoy fewer crowds and discounts on lodging.