Even if you were to let your imagination run wild, you could never imagine all that a Disney land and sea vacation includes. Want to try?
Can you imagine?
- Seven-night vacation combining the excitement of Walt Disney Resort and the enchantment of a Disney Cruise Line voyage to the Bahamas?
- Hassle-free* luggage handling from start-to-finish?
- One-time check-in at the Walt Disney World Resort?
- Three- or four-night accommodations at the Walt Disney World Resort?
- Unlimited theme park admission to all Walt Disney World theme parks, water parks, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest and Disney's Wide World of Sports complex?
- Complimentary transportation* throughout the vacation?
- Three- or four-night cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Disney Wonder?
- One key card access to both shore-side and shipboard accommodations?
Land and Sea Vacation DetailsA Disney Land and Sea Vacation begins with a three- or four-night stay at Walt Disney World Resort. Guests that fly into Orlando International Airport are met by Disney cast members and whisked by motor coach to Walt Disney World Resort to begin their vacation. You'll notice the Disney magic right away as they take care of all luggage, making your vacation hassle-free.
After a one-time check-in at your resort hotel, guests are provided complete access to all the theme parks, water parks, Downtown Disney's Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest, Disney's Wide World of Sports complex, and the WDW transportation system for the length of their stay.
Staterooms aboard the Disney Wonder closely match the category of the resort accommodations from moderate to deluxe. There is no second check-in on the ship, since guests retain the same room keys they used at their resort hotel.
Three- and four-night cruises will sail to Nassau in the Bahamas where you can disembark and are on your own for the day. Both cruises also make a stop at Disney's private island, Castaway Cay, where every voyage leads to Never Land for the kids, and Shangri-La for the grownups.
Disney's Land and Sea Vacation makes pixie-dusted memories that will last for years. If you want to learn more about the Disney cruise experience, click below to take a detailed tour.
Disney Cruise Lines offers seven-day cruises to various ports of call aboard the Disney Magic. To book a Disney Cruise Line vacation, contact your travel agent or call 888/DCL-2500.