Returning by popular demand, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom as the theme park celebrates with fireworks, parades, sweet holiday treats, special stage shows and plenty of fun for the whole family.
The time-honored tradition continues in 2014 with a total of 19 select evenings. The Magic Kingdom will "re-open" after regular park hours from 7:00 until midnight on November 7, 10, 13, 14, 16, 20, 21, 30 and December 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 19 for this special event.
Each night will feature:
- Nightly performances of "Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade."
- Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella's Castle seems to appear with a nod and wave of the Fairy Godmother's wand.
- Exclusive holiday entertainment, including "Holiday Wishes-Celebrate the Spirit of the Season" fireworks spectacular orchestrated to classic holiday melodies.
- Disney characters dress up in holiday garb for meet-and-greets throughout the theme park.
- "Snow" flurries on Main Street, U.S.A. ... brrr!
- Delicious holiday treats - cookies, hot cocoa, apple slices and apple juice.
- Unlimited use of popular Magic Kingdom attractions.
For tickets or additional information about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, guests may call 407/W-DISNEY or visit www.disneyworld.com/.