Florida residents can enjoy all of the entertainment that Universal Orlando offers at a great year-round value when purchasing specially priced tickets and annual passes. There two ways for Florida residents to purchase tickets and annual passes — discounted tickets are available online and Universal's monthly FlexPay system is a great alternative when purchasing annual passes.
Florida resident requirements:
- Florida residents must provide proof of Florida residency at time of purchase and ticket pick-up.
- Limit six (6) tickets per transaction.
- A valid Florida ID is required for each ticket purchased.
- Florida Resident offers are only available online and are NOT available at the front gate of either theme park.
2014 Block-out dates for Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure:
- January 1-3
- April 12-25
- June 14 thru August 14
- December 19-31
Florida Resident Prices for Universal Orlando Tickets
One park access allows admission to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park, either Universal Studios OR Islands of Adventure. Park-to-Park access allows admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks — Universal Studios AND Islands of Adventure. Children's tickets are for ages 3-9. Blockout dates apply. Sales tax is additional. Some clubs at Universal's CityWalk are restricted to ages 21 and older.
- One-Day/One-Park Ticket - $96.00 for adults and $90.00 for children.
- Two-Day/One-Park Ticket - $112.99 for adults and $103.99 for children. All-club access to Universal CityWalk is included.
- Three-Day/One-Park Ticket - $128.99 for adults and $117.99 for children. All-club access to Universal CityWalk is included.
- One-Day/Two-Park Ticket - $136.00 for adults and $130.00 for children.
- Two-Day/Two-Park Ticket - $132.99 for adults and $123.99 for children. All-club access to Universal CityWalk is included.
- Three-Day/Two-Park Ticket - $145.99 for adults and $134.99 for children. All-club access to Universal CityWalk is included.
Florida Resident Prices for Universal Orlando Passes
Annual Florida Resident Two-Park Power Pass:
- Blockout dates apply
- $174.99 per year, plus tax
- FlexPay $93.19 down and $8.48/mo for 11 months
- Includes 10 percent discount on additional multi-day tickets
Annual Florida Resident Preferred Annual Pass:
- NO blockout dates!
- $244.99 per year, plus tax
- FlexPay $130.46 down and $11.86/mo for 11 months
- Includes 10 percent discount on one-day and 15 percent discount on multi-day theme park tickets purchased at the gate
- Includes admission to select special events like Mardi Gras
- Special discounts on special-ticketed events like Halloween Horror Nights and Rock the Universe
Annual Florida Resident Premier Annual Pass:
- NO blockout dates!
- $369.99 per year, plus tax
- FlexPay $197.02 down and $17.92/mo for 11 months
- FREE valet parking after first visit (except for holidays and special events) and preferred self-parking (during any visit)
- Discount on Blue Man tickets
- FREE Nestle Pure Life water (8 bottles)
- One FREE ticket to Halloween Horror Nights
- FREE admission to select events (i.e.: Mardi Gras)
- All-club access to CityWalk
- Up to 30% discount for on-site hotels and additional discounts on food and merchandise
Prices may change without notice and other restrictions may apply.