It often spells bad news when it rains during your vacation, but the good news is that there is still plenty of things to do anyway in Florida... both inside and out. Here are some of my rainy day favorites:
- Just break out the poncho or umbrella, there’s still lots of Rainy Day Magic to be had at Disney World!
- It’s easy to play all day long at DisneyQuest, the five-story indoor interactive theme park at Downtown Disney.
- A visit to The Florida Aquarium is a great way to “sea” life… and hide from the weather!
- The National Museum of Naval Aviation in Pensacola and one of the largest air and space museums in the world.
- You can easily spend most of the day at the Orlando Science Center which is filled with hands-on exhibits and features a domed theatre and planetarium.
Of course, what ever you do, stay safe! If heavy rainfall is forecast, authorities always advise staying off the roads. What should you do then? How about firing up that laptop and taking a virtual tour? Picture yourself in these interesting places: