Note: Campgrounds are listed by exit numbers north to south, beginning near Jacksonville and continuing into Coral Gables. Exit numbers are based on highway mile markers. Campgrounds listed are no more than two or three miles off I-4 for easy overnight access and were chosen by personal camping experience, observation or positive camping reviews from others.
Exit 366 (Pecan Park Road)
- Pecan Park RV Resort, 650 Pecan Park Road, Jacksonville - Minutes from Alltel Stadium and Jacksonville International Airport, this campground offers convenience to the highway and nearby coastal communities of Amelia Island. Phone 904-751-6770.
Exit 318 (SR 16)
St. Augustine, FL
- Stagecoach RV Park, 2711 County Road 208, St. Augustine (SR 16 West to CR 208, turn right) - Nice campground less than 10 miles from St. Augustine's historic St. Augustine and attractions. Phone 904-824-2319.
- North Beach CampResort, 4125 Coastal Highway (A1A), St. Augustine - Waterfront campground just 4.5 miles from historic St. Augustine. Amenities include swimming pool, camp store and bait & tackle. Recreation is centered around the water — fishing and river cruises are the most popular pastimes. Phone 904-824-1806 or toll free 800-542-8316.
Exit 311 (SR 207)
St. Augustine, FL
- St. Augustine Beach KOA, 525 West Pope Road, St. Augustine (North on SR 207 for 3 miles. Right on SR 312 and follow 4 miles to A1A. Right on A1A, go 1 block and right on Pope Road to campground) - Situated on Anastasia Island, this campground is a little farther from I-95, but well worth the drive. Stay a few days and take time to visit the St. Augustine Lighthouse and historic St. Augustine. Phone 904-471-3113 for information or 800-562-4022 for reservations.
Exit 244 (SR 442)
New Smyrna Beach, FL
- New Smyrna Beach RV Park and Campground, 1300 Old Mission Road, New Smyrna Beach - Amenities include free cable and wireless, rec room, fitness center, swimming pool and best of all convenience to the beach. Phone 386-427-3581 for information or 800·928·9962 for reservations.
Exit 223 (SR 46)
- Titusville/Kennedy Space Center KOA, 4513 West Main Street, Mims - Location, location, location. Close to the highway, Kennedy Space Center and fabulous beaches make this campground a winner! Phone 321-269-7361 for information or 800-562-3365 for reservations.
Exit 215 (SR 50)
- The Great Outdoors RV Nature & Golf Resort, 125 Plantation Drive, Titusville - Who wouldn't want to stay a lifetime in this great RV community, with RV enthusiast-owned campsites available for rent and custom-built RV port homes. Modern amenities and plenty of recreational opportunities. Phone 321-269-5004 or toll free 800-621-2267.
Exit 131A (SR 68)
Ft. Pierce, FL
- Road Runner Travel Resort, 5500 St. Lucie Boulevard, Ft. Pierce - Great location! Just three miles from the Atlantic Ocean! On property restaurant — Parrot Eyes Restaurant & Pub — features reasonably priced salads, subs and quick meals (Spaghetti & Meatballs, Chicken Parmesan, Chicken fingers and fish with fries). Phone 772-464-0969.
Exit 129 (SR 70)
Fort Pierce, FL
- Treasure Coast RV Park, 2550 Crossroads Parkway, Fort Pierce - Modern gated park with pool, hot tub, free cable TV and wireless Internet. Very nice park. Phone 772-468-2099 or toll free 866-468-2099.
Exit 87B (SR 706)
- West Jupiter Camping Resort, 17801 130th Avenue North, Jupiter - Located just north of West Palm Beach and west of I-95. Beautiful and quiet surroundings. Phone 561-746-6073 or toll free reservations 888-746-6073.
Exit 68 (US 98)
- West Palm Beach/Lion Country Safari KOA, 2003 Lion Country Safari Road - Loxahatchee - It's like going on safari from your RV... awake to the roar of lions! There are plenty of amenities, but who needs them when you can drive yourself wild with a ride through Lion Country Safari and then play the rest of the day in the adjacent amusement park. Phone 561-793-9797 for information or 800-562-9115 for reservations.
Exit 32 (SR 870)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Kozy Kampers RV Park, 3631 W. Commercial Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale - Surprise, surprise! This little park is just 20 minutes from downtown Fort Lauderdale! Phone 954-731-8570.
Exit 25 (SR 84)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Twin Lakes Travel Park, 3055 Burris Road, Fort Lauderdale (SR 84 west to Hwys 7/441, south to sharp right on Oakes Road, right on S.W. 46th Avenue to Burris Road) - Amenities include two pools and clubhouse, plus convenience to major highways leading to a variety destinations. Phone 800-327-8182.
Exit 22 (SR 848)
- Seminole Park for RVs, 3301 North State Road 7 (US 441), Hollywood - Located across the street from the Seminole Indian Casino! Details are not on their Web site, but amenities do include a pool. Phone 954-987-6961.