Imagine checking your bags at your hometown aiport and never having to worry about them again until you get back home. Upon your arrival at Orlando International Airport, imagine boarding a complimentary airport shuttle to Disney World and magically finding your bags in your room upon your arrival. Even better, imagine avoiding check-in lines upon your return trip by checking your luggage and receiving a boarding pass before you even depart your select Walt Disney World Resort hotel and again boarding that complimentary airport shuttle bound for OIA.
Now imagination becomes reality beginning May 5, 2005. During Disney's "Happiest Celebration on Earth" guests of most hotels at Walt Disney World Resort can take advantage of an innovative service Disney's Magical Express.
Magical Express Features:
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Complimentary luggage delivery
- Return flight check-in at hotel (on participating airlines)
How It Works:Guests check their bags at their hometown airport. On arrival in Orlando International Airport (OIA) they board a state-of-the-art motor coach to their Disney World Resort hotel. Their bags "magically" appear in their room. How simple is that?!
Guests flying on any airline into OIA may take advantage of the luggage delivery and shuttle service. But, for those flying on domestic flights on participating airlines can take advantage of an additional perk. They can check their luggage and get a boarding pass right at their Disney resort. That right! NO AIRPORT CHECK-IN LINES!
And, guests with departure times later in the day can check their luggage at the Resort Airline Check-in Desk and enjoy the rest of the day in the parks without worrying about their bags.
Note: Participating airlines currently include: American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Song, United Airlines, Ted and Northwest Airlines. On-property hotels that are NOT INCLUDED in Magical Express are the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels, Shades of Green and the seven hotels near Hotel Plaza Boulevard.
More Disney Resort BenefitsWhat could make a vacation to Disney World even more magical? How about these benefits?
- FREE Transportation - Leave the car keys and parking hassles behind. At no additional charge, special boats, buses and monorails magically transport Disney World hotel guests between theme parks and throughout the property.
- EXTRA Magic Hours - Each day, one of the four Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or stays open up to three hours later for Disney resort guests, providing extra time in the parks to experience select attractions. Guests must have valid ticketing for the theme park offering the Extra Magic Hours and Resort ID.
- GUARANTEED Entry - The door is always open, even when the parking lots are full. Guest of select Disney World hotels using Disney transportation are guaranteed entry to all Disney World theme parks and water parks with valid theme park admission and Resort ID.
- Lobby Concierge - Just one call can do it all! Each Disney hotel offers a lobby concierge to arrange park tickets, dining reservations and tee times and to provide helpful hints on setting up other activities.
- Character Dining - Meet Mickey and the gang for breakfast or lunch at select Disney World hotels.
- Preferred Tee Times - Resort guests get preferred tee times at Disney's six courses. Fore!
- Charge It! - The "Key to the World!" Resort identification card can be used to charge food and merchandise. Just say, "Put in on my card," at hundreds of merchandise shops and more than 300 dining facilities throughout Disney World.