Dining at Downtown Disney can be as casual as McDonald's, as entertaining as the House of Blues, or as fun as the new T-Rex: A Prehistoric Family Adventure.
Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Cap'n Jack's Restaurant - Fresh oysters or clam chowder with accompanying refreshments, sandwiches and other fare served around the Captain's copper bar.
- Earl of Sandwich - Prepared hot sandwiches, salads and delicious desserts in a casual restaurant setting. (Seats 220)
- Fulton's Crab House - Fresh seasonal seafood favorites, flown in daily from seaports around the world, and served in a three-deck riverboat setting. (Seats 700)
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop - Soda fountain casual features San Francisco's famous sweet-maker favorites, including its world-famous hot fudge sundae.
- Goofy's Candy Co. - An assortment of candy, cookies, taffy, chocolates, frozen drinks and more.
- McDonald's - The Golden Arches meets Disney in a showcase restaurant themed "Ronald's Fun House."
- Portobello - Authentic Italian fare in a rustic country Italian trattoria ambience featuring favorites wood-burning-oven pizzas, pastas and grilled fish. (Seats 350 with outdoor dining on the waterfront.)
- T-Rex: A Prehistoric Family Adventure - Casual dining in a prehistoric world of adventure with life-size animatronic dinosaurs.
- Wolfgang Puck Express - Fast service with signature treats of world-famous chef Wolfgang Puck, including pizzas, sandwiches, soup and fresh salads.
Downtown Disney West Side
- Bongos Cuban Cafe - The sizzle of Miami's South Beach comes alive with Latin rhythms in this restaurant created by Emilio and Gloria Estefan. (Seats 500)
- Disney's Candy Cauldron - An open candy kitchen featuring Southern-style sweets.
- House of Blues - Casual restaurant featuring Misssissippi delta cuisine and live music every night. (Restaurant seats 400, music venue holds 2,000)
- Planet Hollywood - Sandwiches, pizza and steaks served in a colorful three-floor restaurant decorated with movie memorabilia. (Seats 550)
- Wetzel's Pretzels - Fresh hand-rolled soft pretzels in a variety of flavors, fresh-baked pretzel dogs, Haagen-Dazs ice cream, fresh-squeezed lemonade and more.
- Wolfgang Puck Cafe - Classic Puck entrees and wood-fired pizzas in a boldly-colored, full-service restaurant. (Seats 552)
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
- Fuego by Sosa Cigars - This upscale cigar bar/lounge features hand-rolled premium cigars, as well as wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffees and other non-alcoholic beverages. (Open to guests of all ages, however anyone under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult of 21 or older.)
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant - Authentic Irish food, drink and live entertainment. (Seats 600)