What's a vacation to Disney World without coming home with souvenirs of your trip? Of course, you will be confronted with souvenir choices at every turn, so learning how to tame the "gimmies" is important. Combine these money-saving tips with souvenir shopping strategies for help with the family vacation budget:
- Family Fun On a Small Budget - Small children and small budget? Although these tips all start with the word limit, they go a long way to ensure limitless fun and enjoyment on a limited budget.
- 3 Ways to Make Disney Dining More Affordable - How to save money on food at Disney World.
- How to Find Free Disney Scrapbooking Supplies - You can find one-of-a-kind items for scrapbooking in your Disney resort and at all four Disney world theme parks.
- Free (or almost free) Stuff for Kids at Disney World - Count them... five fantastic freebies for kids!
Make It Yourself Disney Ideas
Souvenir Shopping Strategies
- 5 Disney World Souvenir Shopping Tips - A parents guide to Disney World souvenir shopping.
- Disney World Souvenir Savings Tips - Great souvenirs on a shoestring budget!
Disney Souvenirs and Collectibles
Disney Pin Collecting - These tiny souvenirs have become a real passion with many Disney collectors. Did you know that trading pins has its own rules of etiquette and where the five top places are to do your trading? Got pins but aren't sure where and how to display them? Take a look at these great ideas for displaying the pins you'd like to trade.
Disney's Pressed Pennies may be the cheapest souvenir in Disney World! It's fun to watch them being made and they can be displayed, made into crafts or even traded.