Get In the MoodWhat's more enjoyable than a luxurious spa treatment? How about a spa treatment shared with that special someone? Many spas now offer full-body massages for two, but here are some of the best:
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa features a "couples room" where guests can enjoy specialized spa treatments.
- Mandarin Oriental in Miami is an award-winning sanctuary that includes roomy suites perfect for couples.
- Safety Harbor Resort & Spa in-room massages as part of their "Ultimate Couples Escape."
- Enjoy the privacy of a treatment room designed for couples at The Spa at Amelia Island Plantation.
Love BoatSet sail for a romance-filled evening aboard these elegant cruises.
- Disney's Grand Floridian's Grand I is an elegant 45-foot yacht that can give couple a stunning view of "Fantasy in the Sky" fireworks during evening cruises along the Seven Seas Lagoon. Cruises include a captain and private deck hand, plus gourmet meals and a private butler are also available. Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
- Board theStarLite Majesty Dining Yacht on Clearwater Beach for a starry night of dinner and dancing.
- The Yacht StarShip combines dinner, dancing and yachting into a romance-filled evening in Tampa Bay.
Gourmet-Style RomanceOne of the most touching animated scenes has to be Lady and the Tramp enjoying their romantic spaghetti dinner – hardly gourmet... but definitely romantic! Although many fine restaurants can be found across Florida in hotels and resorts, the following dining experiences provide spectacular romantic settings and fine gourmet fare to serve up the ultimate romance-filled evening.
- Victoria & Albert's at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is the "crown jewel" of Disney's fine dining destinations. Earning a Five-Diamond Award from AAA, the elegant restaurant combines Royal Daulton china, Sambonet silver, personalized menus, soft harp music, and stellar service by maids and butlers – all named Victoria or Albert. Ladies, if you are fortunate enough to occupy one of the 18 tables in this intimate dining room, you also receive a long-stemmed red rose.
- Bern's Steak House, a fine dining steakhouse, is located in South Tampa, and has one of the largest wine collections in the world. This is a not-to-be-missed dining experience if you are in the Tampa Bay area.
- Bleau View in Miami's infamous beach side Fontainebleau Hilton Resort & Spa features exceptional fine dining with Mediterranean and classic cuisine in a unique atmosphere where the dishes resemble works of art.
- La Crepe En Haut has created some of the best French cuisine since 1975. This Ormond Beach treasure is known to draw patrons from miles away to its excellent traditional French fare and wine list.
Moonlight Carriage RidesEnjoy a romantic interlude and ride off into the sunset with these carriage rides.
- Enjoy a peek into the past with Amelia Island Carriages that tour historic downtown Fernandina Beach.
- At Disney World you can either board at carriage at Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground or at the Port Orleans Resorts. These are popular with couples and should be reserved well in advance.
- One of Florida's most romantic cities, St. Augustine, has more than one carriage company that offers old-fashioned moonlight carriage rides.