LEGOLAND® Florida will again celebrate Christmas with its second annual Christmas Bricktacular! Festive decorations and sounds of the season will fill the park through the holidays — from December 1-29, 2013. Additionally, a Countdown to Kid's New Years Eve will be held December 26-30, 2013 and a Kid's New Years Eve on December 31, 2013 to ring in the new year pint-size-style.
Have holiday fun with these special activities:
- A 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree made with a combination of 270,000 forest green LEGO and DUPLO bricks; and, a special family will be chosen to help light the Bricktacular tree each night through December 30.
- For the first time at LEGOLAND Florida, families have a special photo opportunity with a life-size LEGO Santa Claus.
- LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier characters will meet and greet guests.
- Enjoy decorations and sounds of the season as snow falls all around the The Beginning and Fun Town areas.
- There will be LEGO build activities in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4-D Theatre Plaza:
- -December 7-8 and 14-15 help decorate the live Christmas trees with LEGO Christmas ornaments
-December 21-24 help LEGOLAND Florida build a LEGO Christmas Tree in time for Christmas day!
- Take part in a LEGO Santa Scavenger Hunt as you help find Santa in Miniland USA.
- Shop for those special little people on your holiday shopping list in six specialty stores.
Of course, the fun isn't over when Christmas comes to a close... LEGOLAND Florida gets the New Year's arty started early with a Countdown to Kids' New Year's Eve that features nightly spectacularly unusual fireworks over Lake Eloise December 26-30, 2013. Using special glasses ordinary fireworks are turned into millions of exploding LEGO bricks!
Then the whole family can enjoy a family-friendly party with Kids' New Year's Eve on December 31 as kids rock out in Miniland USA with a live DJ Dance Party. The party includes a live-action show, an impressive LEGO fireworks display and a chance to watch the BRICK DROP at just the right time for kids — midnight KST (Kid Standard Time)... otherwise known as 7:00 p.m. EST.
Holiday events are included in regular LEGOLAND® Florida admission. Tickets and annual passes are available at www.Florida.LEGOLAND.com.
LEGOLAND® Florida is located at 6000 Cypress Gardens Boulevard, Winter Haven, Florida.
From Orlando: I-4 West to Exit 55 (US Hwy 27 South). Travel south on Hwy 27. Turn right on St. Rd. 540 (Cypress Gardens Boulevard). Park is four miles on the left.
From Tampa: I-4 EAST to Exit 27 (Polk County Parkway) to Winter Haven Exit (Second Toll Booth) at S.R. 540 and travel eight miles to Hwy 17 North. Drive two miles on Hwy 17 North, over the bridge to first light and turn right.