Florida's County Parks and BeachesEach of Florida's counties have parks (some even have beaches) that are accessible to visitors with limited mobility. Some even offer special wheelchair rentals. ParkMaps.com has a handy list of links to park locations and further information for each of Florida's counties.
Florida's State ParksMany of Florida's State Parks offer handicap accessibility. Here you will find a directory of park facilities and programs for the special needs visitor.
RV or tent site camping fee.
Florida's National ParksFlorida's National Parks have various access and services for special needs. These links take you to the basic information for each park where you can scroll down and find the accessibility information.
- Big Cypress National Preserve (Ochopee)
- Biscayne National Park (near Miami)
- Canaveral National Seashore (Titusville)
New Smyrna Beach, Titusville
- Castillo De San Marcos National Monument (St. Augustine)
- DeSoto National Memorial (Bradenton)
- Dry Tortugas National Park (Key West)
- Everglades National Park (near Miami)
- Fort Caroline National Memorial (Jacksonville)
- Fort Matanzas National Monument (St. Augustine)
- Gulf Islands National Seashore (Pensacola/Gulf Breeze)
Fort Barrancas, Fort Pickens, Naval Live Oaks
- Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve (Jacksonville)
- Kingsley Plantation, Fort Caroline National Memorial