Things to Do In Florida
Whether you are on vacation, a getaway or day trip, chances are you will taken in one or more of Florida's attractions. What is certain is that there are a wide variety of attractions to choose from and they are located throughout the state.
- Attractions A to Z
- Aquariums & Zoos A to Z
- Dinner Shows & Theatres A to Z
- Historical Attractions A to Z
- Museums & Science Centers A to Z
- Water Parks A to Z
If life is a beach, then this is where to live it! Here you'll find Florida's finest pristine white sand beaches and those left the way nature made them along some of the most interesting coastline in America.
- Florida Beach Vacation Guide
- Top 10 Florida Beach Vacations
- 10 Things to Do at the Beach
- Florida's 2014 Top Beaches
- Nude & Clothing-Optional Guide
- Florida Beach Profiles A to G
- Florida Beach Profiles H to M
- Florida Beach Profiles N to Z
- Simply Sand-sational Beaches
- Beach Packing Tips
- Disabled Beach Access
- All About Shells
- Sun, Sand & Surf Safety
- How to Beat the Florida Heat
- Lightning Is Serious Risk
- How to Avoid Sharks!
If you are an experienced camper, you may already know that Florida is a camping paradise. The Sunshine State's mild climate allows for year round camping and nearly unlimited outdoor activities. And, whether you consider yourself a "trees and trails" type or one that prefers "sand and surf," Florida's diverse offering of campgrounds can deliver. In addition, for those that have never camped, Florida presents some unique camping experiences that are sure to result in hooking you on camping for the rest of your life.
- Camping in Florida
- Camping Along Florida's I-4
- Camping Along Florida's I-10
- Camping Along Florida's I-75
- Camping Along Florida's I-95
- Camping in Florida's State Parks
- Camping On Florida's Beaches
- 10 Different Camping Experiences
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
- Florida Keys Camping
- Fort DeSoto Park Campground
- Surviving Summer Camping in Florida
Florida Events & Festivals
Florida celebrations of history, culture, and legendary annual events.
Florida State Parks
Florida's State Park system offers sites of historical significance and recreational opportunities that reflect the natural beauty of Florida.
- Nature's Theme Parks
- Camping in Florida's State Parks
- Amelia Island State Park
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Caladesi Island State Park
- Florida Keys' State Parks
- Fort Clinch State Park
- Gamble Plantation Historic State Park
- George Crady Bridge Fishing Pier
- Hillsborough River State Park
- Homosassa Springs Wildlife SP
- Honeymoon Island State Park
- Lake Louisa State Park
- Little Talbot Island State Park
- Myakka River State Park
- Skyway Fishing Pier State Park
- Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center
- Washington Oaks Gardens State Park
- Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- Ybor City Museum State Park
Florida is well known for its beautiful foliage, so these gardens and parks are well known for great places to visit.
Besides Florida's Lotto games, gambling in Florida is legal at Indian Casinos, Greyhound dog tracks, horse racing tracks and off-shore casino cruises.
Florida has a wide variety of shopping opportunities - from great malls to quaint shopping villages and revived downtowns to beach souvenir shops.
- Downtown Fernandina Beach
- Downtown Mount Dora
- John's Pass Village and Boardwalk
- Renninger's Twin Markets
- Ron Jon Surf Shops
Tours and Adventures
Whether you see Florida by airboat or kayak, snorkel the reefs or swim with dolphins, walk or ride a Segway... your adventure tours start here.
- Florida Carriage Tours
- Florida Segway Tours
- Florida Zip Line Adventures
- Geocaching in Florida
- Getting High On Adventure
- Going Behind the Scenes Tours
- Haunted Tours & Places
- Hike Florida's Trails
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Richard Petty Driving Experiences
- Safaris in Florida
- Skydiving in Florida
- Warbird Adventures
Need to beat the heat? Cool off at one of Florida's hottest water parks!
- Florida Water Parks A to Z
- Blizzard Beach - Disney World
- Buccaneer Bay - Weeki Wachee
- Daytona Lagoon - Daytona Beach