- Amelia Island Carriages - Daily tours of post-card perfect Victorian seaport town of Fernandina Beach. Adults $15*, children (5-14) $7 and children 4 and under are free.
- Old Towne Carriage Company - Tours highlight landmarks in historic district of Fernandina Beach. Choice of 30-minute ($15*/$7.50*) or one-hour ($30*/$15*) tours.
- Port Orleans Riverside - Carriages depart near Boatwright's Dining Hall at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort. The 30-minute scenic ride up and down the Sassagoula River is $35* per carriage. Each carriage can hold either four adults or two adults and three small children.
- A Hitch 'n Time - Mt. Dora is a beautiful town and you'll get a nearly 30-minute tour. Adults $14*, seniors $12* and children 5-12 $10*.
- Ocala Carriage & Tours - Ocala is horse country and there is no better way to see it than by a horse-drawn carriage or trolley. You'll have more than an hour of photo opportunities or simply enjoy the sights.
- Avalon Carriage Service - Enjoy a two-and-a-half mile ride down the narrow streets of historic St. Augustine. Adults $18*, children (5-11) $8* with a $75* minimum for private carriages.
- Country Carriages - Relaxing narrated tours of historic St. Augustine or hear haunted tales on Ghost Tour. Tours are 45 minutes to an hour in duration.
- St. Augustine Transfer Carriage