Visitors to the Disney World theme parks on Thanksgiving Day have a variety of food options to choose from. While all Disney theme park restaurants are open, select dining locations will offer a special Thanksgiving menu.
The following tips will help you have a great holiday dinner, no matter which location you choose for your Thanksgiving meal:
- Make a reservation: A dining reservation is an absolute must; make your reservation weeks or even months in advance to secure your favorite location. The hottest ticket in town for Thanksgiving? The Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom, offering a traditional menu in the perfect colonial atmosphere.
- Have a park ticket: Restaurants inside the Disney theme parks require a valid ticket for park admission. You'll need the park-hopper option if you plan on visiting more than one park in a day, even if you just change parks for a meal.
- Arrive early: Give yourself enough time to get to your chosen restaurant on time; the Disney transportation system will be busy on Thanksgiving, so leave your resort earlier than you think you need to.
- Lunch or Dinner?: Most locations offer both options; you may be able to save a bit by choosing a lunch instead of a dinner.
Disney World theme park restaurants offering special Thanksgiving Day menus or options for lunch and dinner:
- Crystal Palace (Thanksgiving options on buffet)
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- Tony's Town Square Restaurant
- Coral Reef
- Garden Grill (special menu at dinner only)
- Biergarten (Germany)
- Le Cellier (Canada)
- Rose and Crown (U.K.)
Disney's Hollywood Studios:
- 50's Prime Time Cafe
- Hollywood Brown Derby
- Hollywood and Vine
Disney's Animal Kingdom:
- Tusker House (Africa)
Spending a few days in Disney World? Get the most from your Thanksgiving trip with these great tips for visiting Disney World in November.