Guests staying at a Disney World resort can enjoy the following attractions during Extra Magic Hours at the Magic Kingdom:
- Breeze through Main Street U.S.A. and head right to Fantasyland if you are arriving in the morning. You can head back to the shops and enjoy the atmosphere of Main Street later in the day.
- Pick up a FastPass+ for Space Mountain or Peter Pan's Flight and enjoy these rides again after the morning Extra Magic Hours have ended.
- Enjoy the Main Street Electrical Parade on the go as you walk towards Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to get a head start on your evening Extra Magic Hours. Most guests will be departing these areas at the conclusion of the parade.
- Bring your preschooler to morning Extra Magic Hours — you'll be able to ride Dumbo the Flying Elephant a few times with minimal waiting.
- Allow for extra time if you are using any form of Disney transportation for morning Extra Magic Hours, other guests will be traveling to the Magic Kingdom as well.