There are many character dining spots across Walt Disney World Resort. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and every character makes a stop at every table taking time for autographs and photo opportunities.
Character dining opportunities exist at Disney's resorts and theme parks. Meals — breakfast, lunch, dinner — times, menus, and character visits vary depending on the location.
Character Dining Tips
- Don't forget your camera and autograph books. Character meals are the perfect setting for once-in-a-lifetime memory-making opportunities!
- Theme park character dining requires theme park admission plus the cost of the dining experience.
- Don't have children? No problem. These meals are a great experience for adults as well!
- If you're planning on your visit for a special occasion, specialty cakes are available for an additional charge. They should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Do you have a special dietary need? Mention it at the time of making your reservation. Most special diets can be accommodated with advance notice.
- All character dining locations are non-smoking environments.
For priority seating and reservations at any of the restaurants, call 407-WDW-DINE or 407-939-3463, up to 180 days prior to your visit or make online reservations at www.disneyworld.com/dining. Information on the following pages are subject to change.